Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Open your golden gates.

[[As an aside, sorry for not posting more photos, I don't have any image software on this new laptop and the images from my new Canon 5D are huge]]

Gearing up to head up to San Francisco tomorrow for a few days. Looking forward to meeting Anne Hamersky after working with her on a bunch of Compass projects over the last ten years or so.

Staying in a cool, funky, affordable little Victorian place that Anne and Scott recommended called the San Remo Hotel (see pic at left). I would normally say I’m not a shared-bathroom-down-the-hall kind of guy, but what the hell...I’m on an adventure, and it’s San Francisco, flowers in your hair and all...

Spending the day planning, packing, etc. Slightly dreading that I have to get up before 5 in the morning to make my Alaska Airlines commuter flight, but I’ll survive.